Through this website personal data necessary for the management and maintenance of some of our services is collected. These data are included in our files, which are conveniently registered in the Registry of the Data Protection Agency.
Without prejudice to the purposes indicated in each case, such information will be stored and managed with due confidentiality, applying the computer security measures established in the applicable legislation to prevent access or improper use of your data, its handling, deterioration or lost.
At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification or cancellation in relation to said data, directing your request to the address of the owner of the files. You can find forms for exercising your rights on the website of the Data Protection Agency “
- IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following data are reflected below: Indira Buns titular of web domain www.indirabuns.com, with address for these purposes at Calle XXXXXXX, Alicante, responsible XXXXXXX, CIF number: XXXXXXX. Contact email: XXXXXXXXX@mail.com
- USERS: Access and / or use of this Indira Buns portal attributes the condition of USER, which accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use set forth herein. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Conditions of Contract that in their case are mandatory.
- USE OF THE PORTAL: www.indirabuns.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to Indira Buns or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that Indira Buns offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them to (i) engage in illegal activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, advocating terrorism or attacking human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Indira Buns, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Indira Buns reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in his opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Indira Buns will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
- DATA PROTECTION: Indira Buns complies with the guidelines of the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at any time, and ensures the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data. To do so, together with each form of collecting personal data, in the services that the user may request from Indira Buns, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the address of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising his rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the treatment and the data communications to third parties, as the case may be. Likewise, Indira Buns informs that it complies with Law 34/2002 of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your email for commercial purposes at any time.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Indira Buns by itself or as assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, images, sound, audio, video) , software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colors, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of Indira Buns or its licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of them is expressly prohibited. contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of Indira Buns. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Indira Buns. You will be able to visualize the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on your computer’s hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Indira Buns.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Indira Buns is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, in spite of having adopted all the technological measures necessary to avoid it.
- MODIFICATIONS: Indira Buns reserves the right to make any changes it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, and may change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented. or located on your portal.
LINKS: In the event that indirabuns.com links or hyperlinks were made to other Internet sites, Indira Buns will not exercise any control over such sites and content. In no case will Indira Buns assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Indira Buns reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
- 10.GENERALITIES: Indira Buns will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its website, exercising all the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
- MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Indira Buns may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will be based on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Indira Buns and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the courts and tribunals of the city of Madrid.
Legal Notice: “In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the following are the identifying details of the company:
Calle XXXXX, Alicante, 03003